Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween has come and gone…

Halloween1…and I finally have time to put some pictures and a little bit of journaling here! Life is definitely crazy with three boys and one who doesn’t have a normal schedule yet (and I crave and need schedules for sanity!) and work and normal Mom stuff!

The week before Halloween our ward had a little party and it was a chance for us to don our outfits and have some fun! I am a horrible mom and I made them wear the same costumes again since they still fit and they still looked cute in them!

Sammy was Buzz Lightyear, Nathan Halloween2was my little penguin again (I dressed up as Mary Poppins) and Danny was the cutest giraffe there! They had a costume parade and marched around the room and up onto the stage and Nate and his cousin Lucas loved it so much they continued to go up, across, and down most of the night! Thad ran a booth for the Elder’s Quorum and we had a  lot of fun!

Halloween3We got our pumpkins ready and carved at the last minute on Halloween (I almost forgot to get them out of the trunk!) Sammy  helped me a little bit before he got distracted playing outside. I guess that I should have let him cut more of it! Later on we stopped over at my mom’s and met up with the Fongs to knock on a few traditional houses and then came home to hand out candy and do our traditional half block walk (since that is all the boys –and mom--could handle). I was amazed at the amount of candy that they got going around half of a block at my moms and to five or six homes on our street! Nate would have been happier just sitting down and eating a lollipop instead of being dragged around the block, but fun was had by all. Happy (late) Halloween!

Halloween5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails