Thursday, May 15, 2008

One month ago...

One month ago we were in the hospital right after Nathan's cranial vault surgery to fix his sagittal synostosis and now it's like he's never had it. When I look at him now (scar and all) his head looks great! I never realized that it looked that funny until I compare it to what it looks like now. It was always big and kind of skinny but now I can see how egg-shaped it was! He's doing great--he really is! Thad and my mom took the boys to Jill Peterson's and had their pictures taken a week or two ago as a mother's day surprise. She takes great photos and always seems to get the kids to smile and have fun! Here's a proof or two...now I just have to decide which of my favorites to get! :)

2 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

GET THEM ALL! You're kids take the best photos!

Carolyn said...

Great photos Allie! What handsome boys you have!

Related Posts with Thumbnails