Monday, September 24, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray! Clean teeth today!

TheBoys_September2012_ 256Okay…so this was actually last week but my life is a bit crazy all the time at times.

We went for our bi-annual check ups (even though Sammy says he wants to go more often because he’s just sure that I only take him once a year) at Dr. Wood’s Office in Cypress. The boys just love it there! The big event this year was that Danny (who just turned three and refused to let Dr. Wood do anything at the last visit) not only sat in the chair but let them count, polish and even put fluoride on his teeth! And all with a huge smile! :) Hooray for Danny boy!

And on that note…he’s finally starting to potty train willingly and is going on his own to pee in the toilet! Hooray (since he used to cry and scream if I’d even mention it!) I always knew he wouldn’t go to kindergarten in diapers but I’m happy to have some progress!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails