Saturday, June 23, 2012

Date Night with Mommy: The Wizard Of Oz

IMG_8438I’m hoping to start a tradition to do something special with each of the boys every (I’m not sure how often yet ;) ), and I hope that Thad will be able to as well, to take them out for a special night just with Mom or Dad so that they get some time to bond with us.
Last night Sammy and I went to see Biola Youth Theatre perform, The Wizard of Oz, and I dare say that it was as well done and produced as the shows I’ve seen at the Pantages and other places and better than some! The actors and actresses were professional (even though they were all 18 or younger), had beautiful voices, the costumes were gorgeous and well made and it was a fun night! I would definitely like to see more shows there! Sammy loved it and it was fun since he’s seen the Veggie Tales version, The Wizard of Has because he knew the story line even if in VT they were following the Big Yellow Toad! :)
IMG_8439We went to this specific night because one of my students, Stephanie, was playing Glinda! She did a wonderful job! What a fun night! Thanks for doubling with us Grandma and Grandpa Driggs!
<----Sammy was too shy to stand by us!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails