Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Break Fun 2012

So…don’t you just love the feeling of waking up every morning and feeling like it is Saturday only to realize that it is the middle of the week?! I do! I must have had that feeling at some point each day this week and it was wonderful! I thought (since I’ve been bad at journaling this month) I’d write about a few of our recent activities!

Today it was rainy a lot of the morning so we played with blocks, painted, baked cookies and tried to not destroy the house (ha!) In the evening the boys cleaned up the leaves outside for fun! (Their choice not mine, now if I could get them to clean their room without fits…)

IMG_0262[1]

In general we have been outside a lot! We have been jumping on the trampoline, playing hide and go seek, riding bikes and playing in the dirt!

IMG_0204[1]

Yesterday we had friends come to town to visit and decided we’d ride our bikes to meet them at the park. Sam wasn’t too happy (he wanted to take the car) and I found out later that his tires were a little flat and it made it hard for him but we fixed it before the ride home! Daddy met us there when the baby woke up, switches spots with me and we rode to McDonald’s for cheeseburgers and ice cream cones before afternoon naps for the little ones!

Here are the boys and I ready for our little ride (I just got Wee Ride Co-Pilot bike for Danny and we still have the trailer for the baby!)

IMG_0207[1]

My friends Grace and Becky who were in town!

IMG_0247[1]

Sammy enjoying his treat!

IMG_0259[1]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails