I can’t believe that six months have already passed since Emma was born! It is one of those things that feels like it has always been this way! She is such a pleasant and happy baby. She
loves adores her brothers and will pretty much ignore Mom and Dad if they are anywhere where she can hear or see them! Here is a little bit about her!
- She loves to chew on things, anything, everything! She almost always has her whole hand in her mouth (which always gives her cold, wet hands!). If she has a toy she’ll chew on that though until she drops it and then go back to the trusty old fist!
- She is very happy. She smiles and tries to get others’ attention and then will smile at them which wins her a lot of attention and fans when we’re out!
- She is very long and skinny She is so much more petite and lighter than the boys but she’s going to give them a run for their money in the length department!
- She loves to roll over and is getting up on her hands and starting to get up a little on her knees. I am not ready for her to be mobile yet!
- She has a few names/nicknames that we use… Emma, Emma Jane, Em, Emmer, Emmer Jane and she seems to respond to most of them!
- She loves to see who is talking even if it means throwing her head back and looking at you upside down!
- She started sticking out her tongue and blowing little bubbles/raspberries this week. It is kind of cute.
We love you Emma! We’re so happy to have you in our family!