Thursday, August 21, 2008

Disneyland, finally!

--June 17th, the last day to use our annual passes--
I had been wanting to go to this show to see Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Tigger and Pooh for a long time and we kept missing it but we decided that we were going to try again--it was the last day before our annual passes blacked out for the summer. We arrived at California Adventure and sprinted with the strollers to the Playhouse Disney show and jumped in line. We had made it, or so we thought! They cut off the line about 10 people in front of us and said that it was full. I started crying (silly I know) but I had wanted to go to the show sooo badly since it had started... we ended up having a good time that day, but August 18th seemed so far away!

--August 18th, the first day we were able to use our passes again--
We meet up with our friend Susie and her son Gio at California Adventure. We got there before her and went on Soarin' over California. Sammy got to go twice-he was a bit nervous the first time but he enjoyed it I think?! Then we rushed over and got to see the Playhouse Disney show. It was fun, not as much fun as the prior show that they had there when I was just an Auntie ;) this one was all puppets and one person, the other was all people dressed up as the characters, but it was still fun nonetheless. Sammy loved it--especially seeing Mickey and his friends and his favorite, The Little Einsteins and ROCKET! :) Then we went on Monsters Inc and called it a day. I love having the passes because we stay 2 or 3 hours and take off before we're all grouchy and too tired! :) I think that we'll meet Susie and Gio after school this year! It should be fun! :) p.s. I have cute pics I'll post later.. my camera is MIA! Ugh!

2 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

I miss Disneyland so much :(

The Edwards Family said...

I miss our Disneyland passes! One day we will have them again. I hope it is soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails