Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

We're lucky to have two sets of grandparents close by! On Mondays the boys get to hang out with Grandma Marcroft and on Wednesdays they get to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Driggs while Mommy is at work and Daddy is at school. I know that they look forward to spending time with them!

G & G Driggs love to take them to the park and then go to get Happy Meals and usually take their camera with them to take pictures so that I can see them! Here are a few that they took of the boys on Wednesday that won my heart...enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Grandparents are great! I love it when my girls get to spend time with theirs. I bet Sammy and Nathan love their time with their grandparents as much as my girls do too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails