Monday, December 28, 2009

Date Night at Disneyland!

IMG_4413Thanks to some willing grandparents Thad and I snuck out one night a few days before Christmas to Disneyland after putting the kids down at their house. It was a beautiful (although a bit chilly) night, the Christmas decorations were gorgeous, and it was especially nice to be able to ride all of the rides.BuzzLightyear I hadn’t been on some of my favorites (Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Indiana Jones and The Matterhorn) since before I was pregnant with Danny! We enjoyed our time and rode on each of our favorite rides, got some sour balls and a clam chowder bowl to share and had a lot of fun before it was closing time! IMG_4408We swung by my mom’s and picked up Danny but left the big boys at Grandma’s house so that it was an official sleepover. They enjoyed waking up at Grandma and Grandpa’s house and played a bit before Daddy picked them up. I don’t even think that they missed us ;) but we sure had a great time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails