Sunday, December 23, 2007

Almost there...

:) Just a quick note since I haven't blogged in a while (it's been a crazy week--I had school up until Friday, but it can only get better...I have two weeks off!) We haven't gotten any more news on Nathan. We went to see the neurosurgeon last week only to be referred to a plastic surgeon who specializes in infant cranio-whatchamacallit. Our appointment in West LA is this Wednesday (thank goodness--they first said they could get us an appointment in mid January--no way Jose!) Other than that, Sam continues to show us that he's two and his fits are getting bigger, more violent/dramatic, and are so not fun! Christmas Eve is tomorrow and we're excited to spend it in our own home and we're excited for "Sah-Sah" to come to visit. I've had fun buying a few things for Sammy... I'll post more after Christmas with the two families and especially after Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails