Saturday, December 8, 2007

"I Hap-py"

I'm going to tell a cute little story about my little Sammy. He's been getting up really early lately (earlier than his normal 6 or 6:30 am) and we've been talking about the sun being awake when we get up so when he slept until almost 7 am I was super excited. When I went to get him out of his crib (yes, he's still in his crib and is still pretty happy there so why change something that's not broken?!) anyway, I told him that Mommy was happy that he slept until the sun woke up. He repeated like a little bird, "Mommy hap-py" and smiled and gave me a hug. I was running late for work, as always, and Thad was feeling awful and flu-ish, so I turned the movie Cars on. I sat Sammy on the bed to watch and he turned to me and said, "Thank you Mommy, I hap-py" and smiled really big! It made my morning :) It was so fun to hear him use his new word (happy) to describe himself. They learn so quickly!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails