Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blessings blessings...

So, Friday (I know that it is now Wednesday of the next week, but I just had got my grades done/in) we went to Disneyland with Thad's dad and Great Grandma Marcroft because Thad's dad's pass was expiring...it was all fun and games until I realized (when Nathan started fussing and then screaming) that his bottle had been left in the car. I started to panic because I can feed him, but I NEVER have enough and he always starts to scream until we can get some formula for him. I stopped panicking and started freaking out thinking what did I do, what am I going to do, how am I going to get this kid some food...I knew that they had a baby center where I could feed him and I prayed the whole way very fervently that I would have enough milk to feed Nathan and that he would eat calmly and be okay. I was sooo nervous, but for the first time he was okay, he was even smiling after he ate! He was content. I felt soooooo loved and blessed...He took care of Nathan through my otherwise "broken" mommy parts. :) It's the little things that count!!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I am so glad that you were able to feed him! That would have made for a miserable trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails