Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quick updates...

We went to the doctor's office for both of the boys last week (since they just turned 1 and 3) and it was a good trip. Both of them are off the charts like usual and Dr. Cheng said that Sammy was "the size of an average 5 year old". No wonder his 4T pants are starting to flood. LOL. He's growing like a weed (pants, shoes, etc) I can't keep the right sizes out for him--it's like Nathan and his clothes but babies are supposed to grow that fast!

School for me is good, too much grading, not enough free time (free time? what is that?), caught two kids cheating today :( and i'm getting bunches of emails/phone calls since the progress reports just arrived home! Not fun! I had my first conference today with one of the happy parents.

More than that...I'm just trying to stay afloat. I feel like I have way too many things to do, not enough time to do them, not enough time to spend (or see) Thad, and barely enough time to sleep. When I finally do "see" Thad I'm so tired I just fall asleep on him or next to him or snore on him and then he gets angry :( because I said (before I fell asleep) that I wanted to spend time with him. Anyway...I digress.

Oh, some cute things to share...
  • I sang "BINGO" in the car for Nathan because he was screaming and it calmed him down and he started clapping...he loves that song! But then when I said, "It's Sammy's turn" and started singing, "Old McDonald had a farm" I was quickly interrupted and stopped by Sammy who said, "No! 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' is my favorite song!" LOL.
  • Speaking of Old MacDonald...Sammy always says, "There's Old MacDonalds" when we pass by the golden arches of the McDonald's by our house!
  • Nathan loves to groove to the sound of our Leap Frog Fridge Farm and has his own little get down dance...if I can ever get my videos/pics off my camera I'll post some of his latest dance moves. He looks like the high school kids where he squats a little then bounces!
  • Sammy just gets older and older :( and wants to be like the big boys on our street! I'll have a teenage boy on my hands before I know it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails