- his brothers! He lights up every time that he sees them, especially in the morning when they wake up!
- to say “hiiiii” and wave. He especially likes to say “Hi Dad!”
- to snuggle and put his forehead to yours! He loves to hug!
- to eat gram crackers, pretzels, fruit and In-N-Out cheeseburgers!
- to drink real milk – on his birthday we made cupcakes and offered one to him. He was hesitant but picked at it a little and got a bite. We offered him some milk which he quickly took a sip of and then didn’t stop drinking until the sippy cup was empty. Having an empty cup he finally returned to eating the cupcake. What can I say but that Great Grandpa was a dairyman?
- to crawl everywhere! He also stands up (for ten or twenty seconds at a time) to play with his toys and “cruises” along the furniture.
- to shake his head (and whole body) when we say “no” to something. He will also shake his head no when he is trying to do something that we’ve told him not to!
- grabbing DVDs from the top of the Blu-ray player! :(!
He is a happy little guy who is pretty content being in our family! He loves to snuggle and love us and chase after his brothers and we’re happy to have him! Here is to another great year Danny! We love you! :)