We were sooooo ready for Spring Break this year and I think that we had a great time! I didn’t get the school work done that I should have OR the house work done that I should have but I did have fun playing Mommy!
2) We went to Pretend City with a friend from my school. The boys love, love, loved it! They’ve asked to go back about 10 times since then. It is a great big place in a warehouse with every thing you need to pretend to be a firefighter or a sushi maker or farmer! It is way cute and lots of fun!
5) We walked from our house with our cousins to get Chinese food and then ice cream cones at McDonalds. Even met up with more friends in the parking lot…it was a little crazy when we added up the number of kids but it was fun, and definitely an experience! Sammy lost a tooth there that day as well!
6) We finally saved up enough to get passes to Disneyland :D and spent the day with the boys there! Sammy loved it of course but the best part was seeing Nathan (who doesn’t remember going when he was two) and Danny—as they walked around they had the biggest smiles and were soooo excited to be there! I think I was so excited I started crying three times just watching them before I even made it down Main Street. Cheesy I know.
7) We ate Pizza and Hot Dogs and had yummy samples at Costco. Okay this one is a normal thing we like to do but it was still fun!
8) We went to Chuck E Cheese’s with our friends from church and played lots! Thank goodness for free tokens (I had coupons for a birthday and a half birthday that were still good!) :D
9) We used a gallon of bubbles (okay some did spill) and a whole box of sidewalk chalk! We had angry birds (Sammy) and balloons (Danny) all over the place! Oh and boxes of TNT and “traps” by Sammy too.
10) We had a lot of time to just be together. It was a great spring break!
See more pictures below: