Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cameron's Baptism

Today we headed South to Vista, CA to go to Cameron's baptism. We got there early but had the wrong address but luckily someone saw us pulled over and honked and we followed them to the right address. I had to give a talk on baptism (and I thought that I wasn't going to make it since I started crying during the opening prayer and I was the first speaker) but I think I was even coherent and didn't start crying till trying to bear a small testimony. Cathy gave an awesome talk on the Holy Ghost and it was totally in Cam's baseball terms. It was a nice baptism! It's crazy that he's already 8! He's so grown up!!! Congrats Cam! We love you!


Natalie, Jared, and Sammy before the baptism

2 comments:

Grace Tolman said...

great pics. Wow you're fast on bloggin! Sammy did excellent at Primary today. He's such an awesome boy. *wink*

Jen Kesler said...

Way to go Cam! I can't believe he's already 8!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails