Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

TheBoys_October2012_ 423Here is a little about our day:

At school the teachers in my building dressed up as cowgirls and a few of us gathered to take a picture!

Halloween-DayoftheDead_CHS_2012_ 016After school we carved pumpkins…which was fun, well, besides the part where I was too lazy to get up to wash my hands after cleaning out two pumpkins and tried to cut the third with a big knife since the boys had stolen the “little safe pumpkin carving ‘knife’” and sliced my thumb open, it was a good great day. (The blood was a nice touch to the pumpkin since Danny chose Vampire Mickey! LOL!) Oh, and in true little brother fashion, Nathan picked the SAME Jack Skellington template that big brother Sammy did and wouldn’t budge, hence, the two Jack pumpkins!

      TheBoys_October2012_ 400 TheBoys_October2012_ 401 TheBoys_October2012_ 398

We started the evening off by going to visit my mom (Dad was working as a Volunteer On Patrol at the City Halloween Festival) and we trick or treated around her block! I always like visiting there since so many people know me and the kids—it makes it fun! 

TheBoys_October2012_ 403

TheBoys_October2012_ 413

I forgot to mention that Danny was having a hard day and didn’t want to put a costume on (and why he’s not in the picture at the top of the page; he didn’t want to be in it!)  :(

Later we headed to the other side of town to visit G&G Marcroft and then over to Great Grandma Marcroft’s house. The kids might eventually want to do something other than just visit grandparents but it seemed to make each of their nights so it made me happy and the boys love seeing them too!

TheBoys_October2012_ 425

Oh, and here is a picture from the church Halloween trunk or treat that was last week…I never posted pictures, I know, terrible!

TheBoys_October2012_ 379

And just some good pics of each of the boys!

TheBoys_October2012_ 382

TheBoys_October2012_ 387    TheBoys_October2012_ 388

TheBoys_October2012_ 385

Oops..I never got a really good picture of him! Maybe I’ll have to stick him in it again and take one… :)

TheBoys_October2012_ 407

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails