Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Big Brother Sam

Sammy loves "Baby Nay-nan" (I put some of our favorite big brother shots here) so this week's biggest challenge has to be keeping my sick 2 year old away from his 1 month old brother. He's had a nasty cough and a fever and we don't want Nathan to get sick b/c they'll make us take him to the hospital (this happened to Sam when he was 28 days old and got a high fever from one of us and we had three scary days in the hospital until all of the tests came back negative and they ruled out Meningitis...) Sam seems to finally be getting better! It's been 5 days of coughing and germs and a sick and whiny 2 yr old and I'll be happy when I don't have to wash my hands after touching Sam every time!
"Beeping" Nathan's nose

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails