Monday, November 12, 2007

Sigh, Trying to figure this two kid thing out...

So not too much exciting stuff has been going on... I feel like all I do is feed Nathan, pump, change Nathan, try to keep Sam happy while I'm feeding/pumping/changing one of the two diapered boys/fixing food etc...but I don't feel like I'm doing a good job of it. I haven't quite figured out how to keep Sammy happy while tending to Nathan. Today I was fixing lunch for Sammy-Nathan was in a little vibrating chair and content since I had just fed him-and then I realized that it was about time for his nap (it was 11 am) and he hadn't been outside to play at all and get all of that 2 year old energy out! Ugh! He had been stuck inside early in the morning because it was wet/cold, and then I was stuck feeding Nathan from 10-11 which meant he was stuck inside with me. I can't just let him run free outside because he's only two, but I don't want to sit outside feeding Nathan--he has a hard enough time eating when he's not covered with a blanket! I keep telling myself that it's okay that I have bf issues because I've been blessed with two beautiful healthy boys, but man, sometimes I wish I knew what it's like to have enough milk and not worry about how long you've been feeding, and pumping after each feeding, etc! Anyway...anyone have any ideas about how to keep your two year old happy and not glued to the TV or computer while you're feeding your newborn?? Sam will play for a little while by himself but then he says "Down (sit down) Mommy!" and wants me to play trains or build Lego towers with him (both hard to do while bf-ing). HELP!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails