Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Call us crazy, but Thad and I went to Disneyland with our two boys, my 2 year old niece Lizzie, and her 4 year old brother, Jared. Two adults, four kids under four...we got some crazy looks and a few comments, "God bless you", "you poor thing", "are those all yours", and my favorite, "are you starting a football team?" LOL. We took the Monorail in, jumped onto the train to see the dinosaurs (by request), went on Pirates of the Caribbean (Sammy and Jared didn't like it at all) but Lizzie liked most of it. Then we sat and enjoyed lunch in the French Quarter (PB&J and crackers for the kids) and Thad and I splurged and shared a bread bowl with clam chowder-yummy! They ran around and in right in front of everyone walking by and got really tired, so we headed back to the train, rode it around the park and then took the Monorail back to the car. The last 15 minutes I was really wondering what we had gotten ourselves into...I even stepped on the back of Sammy's shoe (since he wanted to push the stroller not ride in it) which pulled his shoe off and sent him face first to the ground...sigh. We eventually made it back home and put all of the kids (and Thad) down for naps! It is nice to be able to run over and ride the trains and get out of the house for a few hours! It was fun, but I don't know if I'd do it so close to nap time next time..maybe after naps? To see more pics go to SmugMug-DisneylandPics

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails