Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Samism: My future mother (my future wife)

Easter-2011-2011-04-24-001-MSam: Mom, I want to be a policeman when I grow up and make lots of money.

Mom: Good. You’ll have to study hard and exercise to get big and strong.

Sam: Okay…and then my mother [wife] can run a wash down.

Mom: A wash down?

Sam: Yeah, I’ll make enough money so that she can wash cars. She’ll do it for free too.

Mom: Hmm. Okay? You want her to wash cars for free?

Sam: Yes!  Whom should I marry? Samara?

Mom: Someone that you can take to the temple and that will help you raise your boys and girls well.

Sam: Oh, okay. How about Anabel?

Mom: Well, she’s a little old for you.

Sam: Yeah, I guess she’ll marry someone before I’m old enough.

Mom: Yes, you’re probably right.

1 comment:

SusieQ said...

Funny boy! Where does he get these ideas?? LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails