Monday, July 28, 2008

Potty Training Funnies :)

We're trying the potty training thing and even went out and bought Thomas undies and so far we're working pretty well...slowly but well (I am reading Toilet Training in Less Than a Day but it's 200 pages and taking me more than one day to read it--LOL)

Here are two funny statements from Sammy tonight...

1. He was in the bath and I decided to use the restroom and Sammy said, "Mommy, you're twinkling" and then proceeded to sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. I guess his vocabulary isn't as extense as I thought it was ;)

2. I guess that he's in a "what's that?" stage where he points to anything outside, and inside, in books, and he's been really into body parts lately. As he was laying on the ground and reading a story he got excited and said, "look, the fan has a pee pee like me!" (It was the light bulb hanging down...sigh!)

1 comment:

Eric and Alison said...

I totally laughed out loud when I read the fan comment!! That is hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails