Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Fun!

I was just relaxing (okay being lazy) and looking at some pictures on my new Canon Powershot SD1000 camera (thanks Mom and Dad!) I love it because it is so small and so lightweight but takes great pics! I am loving all of this mommy time! It is definitely hard sometimes but the fun, smiles, hugs and kisses are worth it! :D

What's more summery than water? Sammy and Jared are having fun!
Here is our new swing set! Thad finally let me get one off Craig's list..it only cost us $150! Woo hoo!

Nathan -- he's into anything and everything! He crawls super fast now and is standing for 5-10 seconds on his own and walking along furniture! He's growing so quickly!

Sammy -- just being himself! :) He's a ham!

Grandma Driggs and Newest Grandson Luke!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How cute are your kids! And that swing set rocks!

Jen Kesler said...

Love the photo of Nathan standing...his smile is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails