Friday, July 25, 2008

Sammy The Photographer

The other day when Sam got fussy in the car I handed back my camera to him to keep him busy. Here are some of his pictures that I thought were fun. He's getting better every day!

One of his many self portraits!
What I look like to him...there were a few of these!
I also heard him say, "Nay-ten, I take your picture! Say cheese!"He was the most excited about this picture (and one other of the other pair of RR Xings on another street)! He told me, "I take picture of ding dings!" I was amazed because I was moving when he took both pictures...he knew when they were coming up!
And our final destination...home! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sammy's a pretty good lil' photographer! It's so fun to see things from their point of view!

Related Posts with Thumbnails