Monday, June 30, 2008

Things that warmed my heart this week...

Samisms - June 2008

-"Mommy, I tell you someting?"
-"Yes"
-"'bout Jesus?"
-"Yes"
-"Umm..He made sun...ummm...and milk!"
-"Yes He did!" :)
----
Also...indulge with me on this one...this more of a journal entry, which is what this is for me, but I needed to "write" it down...

I've always sung a certain song to Sammy at bedtime (The primary song Mother I love you changed a little bit) but I never knew that he knew the words. In the last few months he has started to make "requests". He gets to pick two books and a song before bed (or two if I'm feeling extra nice and it's not too late). So the other night he said "I pick ummm Sammy I love you song" and then he sang with me...it was sooo cute! And the smile that he had after was the best! We'll just say that I also sang Itsy bitsy spider AND Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree that night...he had made my week! :)

1 comment:

The Edwards Family said...

Boys are at their cutest when they sleep and when they sing. On the way to the temple we were listening to different primary songs. Families are Forever came on and all three boys were singing. I about melted into tears right there. Luke (3) would stop singing if I looked at him so I had to sneak a peak in the mirror.

Related Posts with Thumbnails